Whats the most illegal thing you've ever done?

I never watched Deputy Dawg much. There’s a Frencher and a Russkie in that cartoon?

1 Like

Vincent van Gopher.

1 Like

This thread has taken a strange turn lol.

1 Like

Hypothetically, I suppose the MOST illegal thing I could have possibly ever done was that time I allegedly downloaded several TB worth of music, tv shows and movies without permission.

1 Like

You should have seen PP about 10 years ago, before the mods there wouldn’t let me post about badminton any more. It was an insane stream of consciousness laughriot free for all.

2 Likes

The “Insomniac Theater” thread? It’s teh awesome!

1 Like

I’m pretty good at this internet stuff.

1 Like

Here it is:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=28842

Talk about a thread that went haywire.

1 Like

What’s the internet?

1 Like

What are you talking about…there was never a thread in the history of PP that got used for its intended purpose so exactly as that thread.

BTW ironically it turned out I didn’t have sleep apnea after all, I was just staying up too late playing on the internet.

Who knew?

1 Like

Never heard of it.

:man_shrugging:

I love badminton. Bring that thread back!

Make it here if you like.

Speaking of badminton, I recently learned about the game of pickleball. Kind of a cross between badminton and tennis. Anyone ever played? Looks like it’s a real popular retirement game and campgrounds.

Funny fact: All the Crap I allegedly downloaded, (and it might have been a LOT) the only thing I ever got in trouble for was possibly downloading season 1 of Daredevil, because I didn’t understand that our Netflix subscription extended to our home computer. That’s right I got 10 cease and desist letters from the MPAA and my internet throttled to a trickle over downloading episodes off a network I had an actual above board paid subscription fot and could have streamed perfectly legally on my PC

Heh.

Use a VPN and something like kodi.

Well I do now. But when Daredevil came out I was still torrenting.

Ahh… Yeah I do a combo. I pay for Netflix, Prime, and Hulu… And then supplement with kodi.

The subscriptions are worth the guaranteed quality and speed to me.

We don’t have Hulu but do have the other 2.

I probably don’t need it full time. Handmaids Tale is a good show. It will be interesting how much Hulu changes now that the Mouse has full operational control over it.

1 Like

I’m watching that as well. Handsmaid tale. It’s teslly good. Disturbing at times but good!