Week 15 Other Games

Buffalo clinched wow!

Colts game tonight. Good chance I’ll. Miss it lmao

3 Likes

I hadn’t done the in-depth analysis, so I’m glad someone else did.

I just know that Buffalo winning out and NE losing to Buffalo would have made both teams 12-4 overall, 5-1 in the Division, and 8-4 in the Conference. I guess under that scenario, NE would have a better common-game record? Otherwise, it drops down into the harder-to-predict tiebreakers like Strength-of-Victory and Strength-of-Schedule.

None of this matters if the Patriots hold serve and beat Buffalo at home.

this excludes playoffs*

*middy level tom love comment

1 Like

He probably will do it tonight for sure. NFL is pretty much done for me this season. Colts have been a boring joke since their win against the Chies. I might try and watch some of the game tonight, but I have an hour left of the Irishman (which has been fantastic) so will probably watch that instead lol. Call me a bad fan, that’s ok hahaha. Colts will miss the playoffs now 4 of it’s last 5 years… A tad depressing lol.

1 Like

funny how they write off the Patriots in that road to the Superbowl - no mention of Tom Brady… Put that on the board!!

1 Like

Irish man is great, I am going to have to watch it again.

1 Like

It’s really good!!!

And yes writing off the patriots is a dangerous thing to do. Chiefs and ravens look good but If the Pats get it going offensively look out.

1 Like

I ordered pizza for the game!!!

The hockey game that is. Hahahahaha. See what I did there. You thought I was talking about the football game but then I turned around and said hockey. Lol just genius stuff right there.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Blocked punt.

9% Awesomness Level

Jacked Oil

Jacoby needs to lay off the Monster drinks before the games.

He’s throwing passes that Wilt Chamberlain couldn’t catch if he were on a ladder.

Maybe it was OPI, but that’s a tough way for Brees to have his record-breaking TD pass taken off the board.

Glad I switched over to the Oilers game they actually looked good and beat Dallas. Thank God I didn’t waste my night watching the crappy Colts.

1 Like