Week 11 Other Games

Okay, I was little over on Pouncey (I thought he’d get four; he got three) and a little under on Ogunjobi (I thought he’d get a fine; he got one). Picking Garrett to get the rest of the season was the chalk, anyway.

This all sounds Fair Enough to me.

Well … except for the role Rudolph played. Maybe he was trying to show the rest of the NFL that he’s not a Nancy Boy by going back after Garrett after Garrett had ripped his helmet off. What Rudolph showed me is that he’s a Stupid Boy. Leaders of Men who are supposed to be that important to their teams know how and when to walk away and let the officials handle it.

I’ll say one thing. If Garrett has more than half a brain in his head, he will eat some Humble Pie, publicly accept his punishment, and instruct his agent and the NFLPA to not appeal his suspension. Doing that will help his case immensely when he applies for reinstatement this off-season.

2 Likes
2 Likes

he said this after the game, unlike Pouncy who “blacked out” with rage.

The Juice weighs in.

When the Juice says “it’s on,” don’t people get killed? :dagger:

It’s on

Mason Rudolph is going to have to write a check.

1 Like

Colts might win. Jacoby is starting !

1 Like

colts winning barely.

24-7 colts!

Baltimore D completely shut down Texans. We do not want to have to play them on the road in the playoffs.

3 Likes

Raiders 6-4…

1 Like

Sansa Stark burned the duck!!!

Go Chargers!!!

Dear Booger McFarland,

Please shut up.

Signed,

The World

Mahomes with a pick. Not Looking so good

Gotta be up at 4 am for a stupid 60 min meeting before my 12 hr shift. Yay 13 hr shift :astonished:

And then Rivers gives it right back.

1 Like

Second-to-last play of Week 11? Rivers throwing a red zone INT.

Last play was KC in Victory Formation.

1 Like