Wednesday, October 11th

Going to that thread now.

I hate going to that thread but know I have to. Piggy’s thread I leave alone. I probably should go look but don’t. LOL

3 Likes

There are basically few rules in that thread, btw, in fact if I counted on my hand I would have many space left over. And they bitch and whine when I remove it but the last thing we need is a board go rated x which will make UT life unhappy.

3 Likes

I go out of curiosity. I have no idea where these people go to find some of these pictures. I would be so afraid of getting computer cooties :rofl:

Don’t get me started on women with fake boobs.

3 Likes

No, don’t.

3 Likes

I won’t. I know it is a cease pool.

The things I have deleted in the girlie thread would make people shake their head,

3 Likes

I could report if I wanted to. There is one poster who, um, seems to like them young. So wrong.

3 Likes

I just wish there was a way to verify the age but if there is I don’t know it.

3 Likes

And spams the board with them.

3 Likes

brain freeze, get a life.

3 Likes

Believe it or not, the young looking girls weren’t posted by him

3 Likes

I know

1 Like

I posted a picture of a 90 year old woman

They weren’t a fan. That was my only contribution.

2 Likes

Wednesday! Hump day

Left over Chinese food for lunch. Mmmmm

2 Likes

And I have candy lol.

2 Likes

2 Likes

No gummy bears today, Koolz

2 Likes

Koolz can you give me a heads of up on that user?

3 Likes

Tyler, Colts just placed Richardson on IR which means he’ll miss a minimum of four games but he might be out eight. Depends how his shoulder heals

2 Likes

Gross no :joy:

2 Likes

Yup. I saw the update on ESPN. Brutal news man :disappointed: not good at all. Can’t stay healthy for the life of him. Hopefully he figures it out and stays healthy when he’s back. Definitely a red flag in my opinion. But glad we have a backup who can play great.

2 Likes