Wednesday, June 14th- Rockies (Gomber) at Red Sox (Whitlock) @ 7:10

SBF is playing 1st, batting 7th

2 Likes

Thunderstorms and rain may impact the game tonight according to weather.com

2 Likes

Seems like Cora changes the batting order quite a bit. Maybe he should do something about swinging at the first damn pitch all the time

3 Likes

Changing the order isn’t doing shit. He has changed it a million times this last month and it’s not doing anything…

Granted, we finally had 6 runs last night and still lost… This team is a mess right now. Losing a series to the damn Rockies… Holy shit, is that ever rock bottom lmao.

3 Likes

Belle got her 4 month immunization shots today and apparently isn’t doing good this afternoon. Screaming and in pain, so I might not be on tonight folks. I will probably be with a cranky baby trying to get her to calm down.

3 Likes

Son visibly turned to look at me after his first shots. Than the most blood curling scream escape from that tiny body that went on for eons.

When they took blood for the first time using a capillary tube we were in the waiting room. We knew right away it was him from the complete opposite side of the building. I dont know why we werent in room atm.

Take care of Belle.

3 Likes

Poor Belle. Take care of her tonight

3 Likes

Thanks Muse

And thanks Jack! I will

She handled it like a champ at the time, but she’s pretty sore now. Stupid needles!!!

3 Likes

Instagram is the damndest thing. I see some accounts of people doing awesome stuff and get like 20 likes… THen I see a guy with no shirt who has a 12 pack and has like 75 thousand likes… Probably gets paid for it too. What a world we live in lol.

I have a 20 pack, but I don’t show it lol.

3 Likes

#ModestandHumbleTyler

3 Likes

Lmao

Ok folks I’m out of here

Maybe or not be back later. But I’ll be watching the Sox tonight

3 Likes

Take care of Baby Belle, Tyler, and hope she feels better.

2 Likes

PB on J! tonight

1 Like

Understatement

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Rain delay :rage:

1 Like

Looks like rain is going to be there awhile looking at the weather report

1 Like

No word on a start time per Adam Pellerin and Jim Rice