Wednesday, February 8th- It’s Wingsday 🦅

Lol oh boy. You might eat even more now :joy:

1 Like

I posted this in the Circle on Patriots Planet because I’m following the Decorah eagle families. ICYMI, check out the wingspan on Hatchery Mom.

2 Likes

I had more quesadilla for lunch and some beets. Delicious

Not sure what’s for supper actually

2 Likes

That’s terrifying. He would steal Ayden haha.

3 Likes

I love sliced beets in balsamic vinegar.

3 Likes

Looks like some kind of weird PBIT on J! tonight.

3 Likes

Right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Will have to try that.

3 Likes

Same!! So good!!

3 Likes

Ugh have to go back. So tired. :yawning_face:

3 Likes

I was going ask if it was good. Obviously the answer is yes! :rofl:

3 Likes

Same. My dad used to grow them in his garden & I ate so many that I peed red. I was about 8-9 & thought something was wrong. I yelled for ma to look & she knew right away. Jackie, how many of those did you eat?!

3 Likes

I really wanted the last bowl. Hubby even said go ahead. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Love beets!

3 Likes

Me too. Sometimes what I love doing as weird as it is, putting them on fresh white bread from the bakery and just adding a bit of butter… Holy shit toe is it ever good!

3 Likes

Is it baseball season yet?

3 Likes

I am having a coffee… I bet Jack is about to make another, or just finishing one.

3 Likes

I had 2 this morning. Maybe one more when I get home. Doing some running around today & grocery shopping

3 Likes

Awesome!! I have 2.5 hours left, and then have to pick up Ayden and then home to have something mysterious for supper which I sitll don’t know what we are having… I think we might be having burgers :slight_smile: And then we will relax… Not much on tv tonight unfortunately.

3 Likes

This coffee is hitting the spot. I think tonight I will have a mocha! Mmmmmm , but probably rolo hot chocolate and coffee rather than after 8. I will keep you all updated on this as my life develops lol.

3 Likes