Wednesday, December 7th

Bummer Cris lost on Final but we’ll see him again in the next tournament

3 Likes

Il pee

Everyone wait here.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, Ashland is the craziest bird I have ever had. I just said to her, "You know you are a rescue, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am forever saying her name all dang day for shit she’s doing.

3 Likes

Hmm seems to me that Ashland needs an attorney :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

So, going over all my screen save shots here, so much :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: especially with Jack and Tyler when they say shit they think/hope we won’t see :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sad to see Cris go. Call me crazy but there’s a part of me that thinks he threw in the towel. Sometimes it happens with Super Champs. They appear to get really tired and off their game toward the end of their run. His response “The Little Mermaid” seemed a bit silly to me :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I can easily see how they could get burned out.

3 Likes

I thought that also, Joolz. He was ok to leave.

3 Likes

I remember it happened with Matt Amodio. If I recall, the taping schedule had an effect on him, as well. His last game he appeared tired and his buzzer skills were obviously lacking.

2 Likes

Matt was clear as day to us

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can find the interview where he talks about the break in the taping schedule.

3 Likes

Leaving work early, busy day. Catch you folks later after supper. I have some errands to run after work, and eating a late supper so won’t be around till later tonight.

3 Likes

Be safe.

3 Likes

3 Likes

These are going on my ham and pineapple pizza tonight

3 Likes

Never had any, heard negative about them but won’t ding ya for it

And I am nuts.I took out books from library and combibe page total of 1229.

Good grief, Musie. Librarian said due on Dec 28th. I told him Ill be renewing the 3x allowed for sure. We both laughed.

3 Likes

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

3 Likes

Sox signed kenley Jensen!!!

Huge !!

3 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes