Wednesday, December 21st

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

If Bloom doesn’t lock Raffy up prior to spring training we will lose him in 2024. This isn’t hard. He is 26 in the prime of his career & like it or not should be paid. If Bloom screws this up maybe the Sox need to move on from him. So far he has been less than impressive

3 Likes

Yes, he is a really nice guy but he is just useless when it comes to work and lets me do everything it’s angering at the best of times.

3 Likes

Well said jack. I agree. This is a must sign. No questions asked

3 Likes

We will suck bad this year if we don’t sign him

3 Likes

Lousy TV day and no L&O.

3 Likes

Any good Van Damme movies Joolz can watch ?

2 Likes

3 Likes

swoon

3 Likes

This forum just got way more sexy

3 Likes

Hubba hubba

3 Likes

Maybe some McDavid sprinkled in there

3 Likes

Maybe a sprinkle of Tyler in there lol!

3 Likes

Oh, your the Canadian king of hubba hubba

3 Likes

Ooooooooooh shucks
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Musie, today is national signing day & Bama looks to have the top class. Ohio St had a good class as well at 3

3 Likes

I was watching that, Jack, and as usually they got sone prospects to switch from where they were going to go to Bama. Nick has a bewitching wand. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Things have certainly changed. Players can enter the portal & play right away rather than have to sit out a year like it used to be. Schools also go after kids on teams & offer NIL deals & they enter the portal & transfer. College football is now total free agency every year & I’m not sure I like that. Kids don’t learn or understand commitment

3 Likes