Wednesday 10.19.22

Good morning, my BSU friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

Yankees suck!

3 Likes

I’m looking ahead and have a question. For whatever reason the consensus here is to root for UPS. Aren’t the Phillies a better team? If so, wouldn’t they stand a better chance of beating the Yankees? I would think we should be rooting for the team that could beat them. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

3 Likes

I want Philly to win that series

3 Likes

I have no affinity of any kind for the remaining 4 teams and feel that with the departure of the Dodgers and Braves, the ultimate AL representative has best path toward the title. So I am going to take an illogical approach:

I am gong to root against the Yankees first
I am going to root for the NL rep to dispatch the NLCS loser quickly in order to get their proper ducks in a row for the WS

I don’t particularly care if the Astros win the WS or not but I’m sorry, Dusty Baker gon’ Dusty Baker at some point, which will likely prevent that from happening, anyway. (Would just prefer he Dusty Baker in the WS than the ALCS)

3 Likes

I don’t want the Yankees or Astros to win.

3 Likes

Through the season Padres had a top ten pitching staff including their bullpen so overall their pitching is hands down much better than Philly, but the edge goes to Philly in terms of offense. With that said, I think padres have a much better chance against the Yankees or Astros than Philly does. I personally don’t think Philly is that great. They are just on a miracle run. Padres have had a solid team for a while now

I also hate the Philadelphia fan base and will never cheer for them, so with that said. Go Padres! I know jack is on board with Philly though. To each their own.

2 Likes

Really doesn’t matter that much to me. I for sure don’t want the Yankees to win but I just want to see some good ballgames. Whichever team goes from the NL is the team I want to win.

2 Likes

Once Boston is out of the race I truly don’t give a crap who wins it’s more about who I don’t want to win

3 Likes

Agreed. I would still take Philly over Houston or Yankees

3 Likes

Agreed Muse!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Let’s go… ummmm… Can we root for the refs in the Astros and Yankees series?

2 Likes

With our luck you willl get them grab pom pomsto some rooting for one team the rest route for the other

2 Likes

Tyler, what is going on with the Oilers?

1 Like

Good cat six pack post, Joolzie

1 Like

Thank you. Did you show Leo and Gemma? :wink:

1 Like

:rofl: Good idea

1 Like

Philly up on UPS 4-2 in the 4th

2 Likes

Everyone doing good today?

2 Likes