Tuesday & Tyler doesn’t have to go to work

I totally just peed.

2 Likes

I’ll have a coffee now.

2 Likes

The signed closer Kenley Jansen & he led the NL in saves last year.

2 Likes

This. Absolutely huge we got him.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Holy shit…… what thr hell

They say so many women go through postpartum and can get really depressed with new burns. That’s crazy. Wow

2 Likes

After reading the story of her being in a tent and seeing her. Who knows. She looks pretty rough. Maybe drugs were involved or something

2 Likes

My postpartum was really bad. I dreamt of throwing my son from the second floor of our apartment. At times I thought I had actually done it. My mind was totally f up messed up by postpartum. I either ran to crib to see if he was thereto see if I had done it to being scared to go in case I’d do it. Postpartum is no damn joke and real

3 Likes

Wow muse. That’s hard to hear. When we did our parent classes. Sally said that too. She wanted to throw her baby in a River. It’s so sad. Really sad

3 Likes

With all due respect I can’t like these posts. Such a hard subject. I’m so glad the baby is still alive. Wow

3 Likes

It mentally and emotionally messed me up for a while and after it calmed down messed me up that I had those thoughts.

It was hard to write, have never told anyone or wrote it out

3 Likes

So sorry to hear, Muse. Hugs.

3 Likes

Getting freezing rain right now. Ugh. Roads are gonna be so awful

3 Likes

So sorry muse. I’m glad you can open up to us
:disappointed::disappointed::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

PB on J! tonight

3 Likes

Mmmmmm my fave sandwich.

4 Likes

Scraping window will suck tomorrow lol.

3 Likes

Oilers and flames tonight

3 Likes

8:00