Tuesday - Tuesday

Morning all!!

Hope Muse appears today.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

I see Musie yay

Have a great day

3 Likes

I wrote on Sunday that I had a funeral on Monday. It was two hours away. Maybe it got lost with the sports talk

My husband’s cousin died. His funeral was Monday at 12 in SC. My brother-in-law’s father died. It was Monday at 2 in NC. Im not sure how funerals are done with you all. But for us we always make sure family members are represented. Example: When my uncle died in 2020 in Maine. My mom is from a family of 15 children. One member from each sibling was at the funeral at least to represent their family.

My husband’s brother was going to represent us in SC from so we went to the one in NC for I was representing my sister. Plus, I know that family pretty decent.

We left at 9:15 am and got home at 8:30 pm.

Also, Mazz does get me ticked but even if I took a break from PP I would still come here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss, Musie :heart:

2 Likes

His parents are just some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. We kept on getting thanks for coming to support them. But to me it seemed to be a no brainer. I need to thank my husband’s brother which gave us a clear conscience to go to that one instead of the funeral on my husband’s side.

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

So very sorry for your loss, Muse ((((hugs))))

2 Likes

Musie, as you could imagine, Tyler is over the moon about Reich being gone. However, seems like the Colts are like a soap opera right now. Very messy situation.

3 Likes

I received the alert and I thought of Tyler of course lol right away.

I responded to your rivalry video.

Not leaving Colt remark- good person that I am. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry muse. Hugs your way!

3 Likes

Very much so!!!

Tyler has mixed emotions with sports this year

Now oilers are sucking. Lost three straight and they go again tonight against Tampa. Another loss for sure. This fucking team

3 Likes

So you cant seem to win. Sports sucks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The GM of the Bruins has apologized for not being more conscious of what getting Mitchell would cause. I appreciate that.

3 Likes

Already got too lucky in life with Leah, used all my luck on that. My sports teams other than the Sox are doomed hahaha.

3 Likes

Awesome, glad they cut ties with him , came to their senses!!

3 Likes

Amen, brother, on both posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It was the right thing to do.

3 Likes

So sorry, Muse.

4 Likes

Thank you Stan, thank you everyone. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Even thought I wasn’t related to my sister’s father in law I knew the family and saw them on a few occasions. Mr. Charlie and his wife are honestly the best you want in humans. Supporting them meant something.

As we get older this will be occurring more frequently. I check my funeral clothes now and than to make sure they fit and and always ironed and ready. We were thanked so many times for showing up which meant to me we were helping im some small way, you know?

You guys are the best. I appreciate each of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We’re here for you Muse

Always

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Had a hungry man TV dinner. Buffalo chicken and a boiled egg.

Leah won’t be happy. Spicy chicken sends me to the bathroom :joy:

3 Likes