Tuesday - January 17 Tyler, J! genius

Morning all

Proof had diarrhea in his kennel last night at 3 in the morning. Spend 40 mins cleaning that and him at 3:30. Always fun. I’m going off 5 hours of sleep. Ugh

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

Sorry for your troubles, Tyler. Coffee up!

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy the day!

Sorry, Tyler :frowning_face:

3 Likes

That bites, sorry Tyler.

Good morning, everyone

3 Likes

Nice moss

2 Likes

How are you feeling, Muse?

3 Likes

I got the chills again yesterday that I had on Friday. The headache came back. Hubby is going to work or rather today is the day he was told he could return. He will test there and either he gets to stay or not. We will see soon enough.

Thank you for asking. :heart:

3 Likes

How is everyone doing?

3 Likes

Hang in there, Musie :hugs:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. It’s what we do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love our family.

3 Likes

Because, well, it’s Tuesday :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

:hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

Hope everyone having a good day. Busy day at work for me as usual

3 Likes

And… hubby still has it just came home. I told him we need to be like individuals. Each have a place in house period. When one in kitchen only that one etc and more. He agreed.

3 Likes

Hoping I am in bed at 8 tonight. Won’t catch the Oilers game… No sleep lately, hope I catch up on sleep tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jack,

Evander Kane is back tonight for the Oilers!! Way ahead of schedule! Damn so awesome to see. Hopefully I can try and stay awake for some of the game.

2 Likes

Great news!

2 Likes

Jack, will you be joining him?

2 Likes

Don’t know if Jack will have the game tonight or not… It seems random with the Oilers games that are on prime tv that he gets.

I will try and stay awake for the first period but that will be about it. Way too tired to last the entire game.

3 Likes

Not tonight unfortunately

3 Likes