Tuesday- December 13, 2022

I do still not there

The Pats have 10 players on IR. Good grief

3 Likes

The injury bug has been brutal

3 Likes

I bet if we looked at each team it would be wowzers in total numbers.

3 Likes

There are 290 players on the IR list right now. But don’t forget, Goodell emphasizes player safety(coffee guy)

2 Likes

Absolutely, he’s th3 epitome of safety plus women safety.

3 Likes

And yet the owners not only continue to keep him they give a pay raise.

2 Likes

He makes them so much money of course they’re going to keep them. We are never ever getting rid of him

3 Likes

When he nade Ray Rice fiance apologize on national TV to him and to the team I was livid. That commish has 2 daughters of his own. But I guess he can separate the two. His daughters count period. How do you face your daughters when you do that but clearly has no problem

3 Likes

We shall see what happens… It’s the Colts, they will fuck it up somehow lmao.

2 Likes

Having burgers tonight :slight_smile: going home folks, chat later… .I think I might have some rum tonight and see if I can get lucky!

2 Likes

Promise?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Our present president just passed into law the right to marry somewhere of the same sex or interracial. I’m going to tell my husband today it’s official buddy you’re stuck with me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Jack, the books are gifts reason I am getting antsy about it I see the people tomorrow. Three hours and 15 minutes left to see if I get them today.

3 Likes

Goodell is an unethical shitbag. That’s all I can say. I put him right up there with Bud scumbag Selig.

3 Likes

Have you tried to call UPS?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

At this point if I dont get it tonight its too late.
Selig =Goodell

3 Likes

Something tells me I might have a good chance :joy:

She is wearing a thong today. I’ll keep you all updated

2 Likes