Final whiff

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I got it. Wasnā€™t too bad at all

2 Likes

Time for a vodka beverage

2 Likes

Tyler, Texans just signed Danielle Hunter. Pass rusher that had 16.5 sacks last year. They got Joe Mixon. Texans got very aggressive making their team better & they are stout. Ballard didnā€™t add anyone. Just signed our own guys with expiring contracts. Dude is terrible & this should be his last year. We need a vet corner & a safety & he just sits on his hands.

2 Likes

Lol I told you man

I expect shit. Therefor Iā€™m never disappointed hahahaah. I wasnā€™t expecting anything done. Itā€™s a joke

2 Likes

Well, gonna chill. Hope you all have a great night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Gable didnā€™t win. Sammi did. Fuck wwe is stupid

Anyway

2 Likes

Have a good night Muse

2 Likes

If colts donā€™t make playoffs next year, Jack

There needs to be a shakeup at the top

2 Likes

Goodnight, Musie :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I agree. I have no problem at all with Steichen but dipshit Ballard is a problem. He hasnā€™t done a thing since heā€™s been there.

2 Likes

Steichen is Awesome. He nearly took us to the playoffs with a backup QB. He can only do what he can with the talent he has. Ballard is a lazy ass in my opinion. Just doesnā€™t want to do shit and fine with an average team

2 Likes

That is him exactly. Colts have the cap space. He even said this & itā€™s a direct quote ā€œWe have more flexibility right now than weā€™ve had the last few years,ā€ Ballard said. ā€œA little bit of that is weā€™re not paying a quarterback big money anymore. ā€¦ Weā€™ll always be prudent, but weā€™ll be as aggressive as we need to be in free agency with players that we think can help us. ā€

Well that was all BS

2 Likes

Yup all a bunch of crap man. Iā€™m so sick of it.

2 Likes

With that said Iā€™ll have a chocolate Aero

2 Likes