Thursday Night Football Chiefs @ Broncos

brutal news, I hate Chiefs fans but Mahomes is a likable talent.

1 Like

I hate Mahomes but only because he is teh opposition and pretty freaking good, not personally - hell I never met the cat.

I actually wish he was not hurt becaue it gives the fans, who I dont like, an excuse.

I think this is a season ending thing, why risk it.

2 Likes

By the looks of it the Chiefs will still win the division with how horrible the Broncos and Chargers look. Raiders are still up in the air, they might compete.

1 Like

I love reading all the brainiac’s comments on the Chiefs board about Mahomes injury.

“Just a popped kneecap, had this happen in high school I rest for 2 weeks and was good to go”
“He was walking fine, guarantee he doesn’t need surgery, just rest”
“My brother had the exact same injury, popped back in place and was fine in a couple weeks.”

There literally was one guy that said “He will likely need surgery and be out the year” and of course he was attacked big time and called a moron lol. These Chiefs fans are obviously trying to stay optimistic because no Mahomes this year likely means no Super Bowl… But come on… you’re a bunch of little turds living in your moms basement. You don’t know anything about anything lol. Shut up and see what happens. Gotta love the medical experts online hahaha.

To be fair, how many of us were doing the same thing in September of '08?

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I’ll trust it… Seems rushed but time will tell if he gets hurt permanently or not.

I watched the play as it happened, and it didn’t look like much at the time.

Speaking of medical experts:

1 Like

Someone on the other site with medical experience and heavily into all things football has said that Mahomes has wide hips and is knock knees so this has the potential of being significant.

Take it for what it’s worth.

and the chances of it happening again increases (obviously), it most likely will take place again.

I hope not btw

1 Like

Ya ssounds like at the time it’s nothing major… However even him missing three games could impact their season. It’s not like they have the Dolphins, Jags, Redskins coming up. They have the Packers and Vikings (both look very good) and then I believer the chargers. They very likely could go 1-2 or even 0-3 in that stretch before he comes back. Lucky for them however, the division is dog shit so it might only take 9 wins to win. Oakland looks decent but I don’t see them winning more than 8 games this season… Chargers look absolutely awful, Denver same thing.

1 Like

I thought the Chargers were taking teh division this year but I forgot the Ghost of Marty lingers in both places

1 Like

I thought so too, Chargers have looked god awful. They are a bad team with a good qb just like the Chiefs. The Raiders are the closest to a complete team. Chucky is building something great with the Raiders. They are going to be a force for a long time once this rebuild is complete. Also Carr is having a fantastic season as he is 1st in completion percentage. He has 3 picks but 2 literally bounced off his receivers hands so he should only be charged with 1 pick making him tired for 3rd in NFL. I see the Raiders winning that division numerous times over the coming years.

2 Likes