Thursday Night Football Chiefs @ Broncos

Looking forward to seeing how KC handles the adversity of a 2 game losing streak in their home stadium.

1 Like

7 to 6 So far for the Chiefs. I would love to see Denver win four straight. People thought they were toast which they probably are but it would be funny to see them go from 0-4 to 4-4 lol

1 Like

Dont care for either team as Pats fan but I’m pulling for Denver tonight just to make the windbag Chiefs fans even more miserable. :upside_down_face:

Denver fans can be just as bad but they have nothing to hang their hat on right no no worries tonight.

1 Like

Nice stop by Denver.

1 Like

True. I don’t care for them. Meh.

Omg! The Chiefs got a defensive stop. Lol.

1 Like

Lol well it is Denver offends. They blow haha.

1 Like

And Mahomes is injured.

Wow really I put the baseball game on. How bad like season ending?

Out for the rest of the game.

1 Like

The funny thing about this is chiefs fans on their board kept saying Jackson would get hurt for the ravens so fast.

And now Mahomes is hurt lmao.

1 Like

Chiefsplanet just now:

I hope Reid gets fucked by a Donkey on his way out of the stadium.

1 Like

Lmfao! That forum is seriously weird.

1 Like

Looks like Mahomes dislocated his knee. I looked it up and it could be 6 weeks to season ending. We’ll just have to wait and see.

19 it’s over 40 years for Hill so far in career. That’s just nutz.

1 Like

Well chiefs are gonna win regardless.

Jesus the Broncos suck.

1 Like

Yes yes they do lol.

Peyton retired at the perfect time haha.

To be specific, it was a dislocated kneecap, not the actual knee. MRI today, in a little over an hour, probably hear something early this afternoon. The current thought is if there is no structural damage, he’ll probably be back after their bye.

1 Like

I was just reading that once this happens to you, it is more likely to happen again, as even without tearing, the ligaments loosen. There is a brace that could be worn to help mitigate that.

I would imagine though, if the above is true, he might eventually want to have surgery to tighten up the ligaments.

2 Likes