Thursday, March 14th

Muse,

Drews comment about punk coming back lol. He said yippeeeee :joy:. Just thought I would share a few
Comments from others. Heel Drew is WAY over with the crowd. He is loved!

2 Likes

Sox lost 6-1

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/red-sox-vs-phillies/2024/03/14/747975/final

2 Likes

Meh.

:wink:

3 Likes

As I told you repeatedly, it is not Drew I have a problem with, it is his character arch of being a whiny bitch. But hey maybe that is just his true self. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Muse? Jack? I’m trying to figure out the J! TOC. Is it Yogesh, Troy, and Ben playing the best of three? Is there more? Last night Ken said something like “much more to come.” The J! site isn’t much help. Thanks.

2 Likes

I am of little use, sorry, I have not really been watching as intuned as I normally do.

3 Likes

Fuckers. Lol

2 Likes

But it’s what makes him so entertaining and why he is such a good bad guy right now. He is a frustrated wrestler. When he is whining, he is also bashing other wrestlers, and it’s hilarious. But to each their own. I am enjoying his promos, but not everybody can like everybody lol.

2 Likes

How come you didn’t ask me? I am on a roll with final. I think I’ve got 200 in a row.

2 Likes

Man, I’m not sure at all :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You lost your chance. I was going to say the answer.

Now no

2 Likes

Soccer time for little man!

2 Likes

Go Ayden! :soccer:

2 Likes

J! Tournament is best of seven per Ken at the start of the episode

2 Likes

Home. Ayden was hyper tonight. Didn’t score a goal lol

I got orange fruitopia

2 Likes

Sleepy tonight. Stayed awake for the oilers game and had trouble sleeping. :sleeping:

2 Likes

I was clueless of Final tonight

2 Likes

It was a tough one buddy. I got it, but it was tricky

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad

2 Likes