Have a great day

Spring training right around the corner

3 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy the day!

3 Likes

Hola!

3 Likes

Hell to the yes! I will be purchasing the Sox games again this year like I do every year… It sucks to spend the money but it’s well worth it because I watch almost every Sox game or at least a good 100-120 of them… It cost about 120 dollars but I get my money worth. It
s rough a dollar a game.

3 Likes

The site with the topic in bold and number of new posts seems to be working right now.

3 Likes

I am wearing a Tommy hilfiger Polo shirt today (blue) and a Red Sox hoodie over top… with blue jeans and black hanes briefs…

There we go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What brand jeans to you like?

3 Likes

I just had a simple but an awesome lunch. I opened a can of chicken noodle soup, made a half ham sub and some corn chips and now having blueberries. Yummers from beginning to end.

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Kirkland ones. Or whatever costco has

And old navy brand

3 Likes

Yummm!

I had a hungry man tv dinner.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna go back to work. Work is pooy

But I’ll go back. Tomorrow is Friday yay

3 Likes

I just peed

2 Likes

Now back to work.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much Levi’s & Ariat

2 Likes

You wear Will Levis pants?!?!?!?! Wow, I didn’t know he made his own pants. That is awesome man.

Lol jk

2 Likes

Busy day at work. Preparing to send out all the business licenses… Getting all charges and all approvals done. I need a beer, sheeeesh!

2 Likes

Slow thread today.

I think this weekend I will watch games 4-7 of the ALCS when we beat the yankees :slight_smile: They are long games as they went into extra, but very entertaining.

2 Likes

Oilers won 6-2 last night Jack! Was an awesome Win!!

2 Likes