Thursday- Jan 11

Thanks, Joolz. I was trying to get something that would sound better than he is fired which he wasnl’t.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

#MusieMod to the rescue!

3 Likes

It’s what I do.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Slayin’ goblins and moderatin’

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Purple hearts for the tubby :purple_heart: :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Pacers coach said Steichen did one of the best rookie coach jobs he’s ever seen

Huge compliment. Even though we missed playoffs, he did a hell of a job!

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Red Sox on Twitter/X

Thank you for a historic 24 years and setting a new standard of excellence for New England.

3 Likes

Love that, thank you Joolz.

You know when Brady left I was out of sorts and left for another team I was out of sorts.

While to me Bill will always be a NEP if he goes to another team I wish him well , though hope it is a NFC team not AFC I wish nothing but the best for him, I could not say that about Brady.

3 Likes

Oilers go tonight at 6 against Detroit it

2 Likes

Lots of room on the colts wagon!!

2 Likes

Hell, no.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

So, I had to call on my neighbor for starting a fire within city limits.

I waited and I know they will know it is me but damn you are next door to me as you burn your leaves and branches . Every Friday all you have to do is put them at the end of the driveway and the city picks them up.

The fire truck never showed up, instead that small vehicle that you see the fire chief or someone charge drive like a sedan stop by them but was not there long and I am really surprised no one else called unless they did and they got the same results.

3 Likes

I’m out of here folks. Be back sometime later tonight !

2 Likes

Wow!!!

2 Likes

It’s been a while. This afternoon on Sundance.

2 Likes

I’ve keeping my out for when she returns.

2 Likes

I believe this episode is on at 5:00

2 Likes