Thursday December 15

That was then. I just did a search on “now.” Yikes! :wink:

2 Likes

Just had a Reese cup Klondike, OhMyGosh.

3 Likes

Yum!

2 Likes

Ham and pineapple pizza tonight mmmm. Oilers at 8:00 tonight, hopefully can watch some of the game/

3 Likes

I think we should do a side-by-side comparison of legs.

2 Likes

No need. Van Damme wins hands down.

2 Likes

Yes! Great idea

2 Likes

Lol it’s not a fair comparison. Van Damme has insanely muscular legs

If Angie had that I think it would be gross hahahaha. I’m all for a women with muscle but not that much muscle bahahahahah

2 Likes

So you’re conceding defeat.

2 Likes

Lol, hahahah sure.

2 Likes

Now then… On to bigger things.

If the Oilers win tonight, they move to second place in the division, that is massive… Considering a couple weeks ago they weren’t even in a playoff spot, so to be in second place is awesome. They have really been rolling lately, but the Blues are not a slouch of a team. They are really tough. I will try and stay awake for most of the game but it starts at 8… So maybe half the game.

2 Likes

I had to delete my comment twice because it might have come across as not nice and no wasn’t about the Colts this time.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Muse… not being nice?/

NO!!! I am shocked!!! Bahahahahaha

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok this is funny

3 Likes

Oy, good one.

Tyler green :green_circle:

3 Likes

I like Baker and wish him well .
Had hopes for him in Carolina.

3 Likes

Lol, got it!!!

3 Likes

Musie, who is Max Jones? :rofl:

Also, any updates on your UPS delivery?

3 Likes

Hardy har har.:grin: I corrected it but messed up anyway. :grin:

I called all I needed to call. It came down to this this: the carrier who would be delivering to me I called his home base and they told me they didn’t have it yet. And since the last place hasn’t scanned it since December 9th the customer service like me they have no way of knowing where it’s at because it hasn’t been scanned so either they forgot to scan it and it’s coming to me or they just haven’t scanned it yet and its still at the last place. So no clue until it arrives, someone scans it that Ill see or it gets lost.

So I check the tracking in morning and will at night but not during the day. There is nothing I can do and nothing the base post office can do. I will file a claim but not sure how much longer I should wait or what.

3 Likes