Thursday 03.28.24- Red Sox (Bello) at Mariners (Castillo) @ 10:10

Red Sox on Facebook:

3 Likes

Oh maybe!!!

2 Likes

If you follow the Worcester Red Sox on Facebook there are nice photos of the players with captions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s definitely SBF

2 Likes

Remind me. Who is SBF again lol

2 Likes

I thought that was Triston C.

Damn I am so tired right now.

3 Likes

Same lmao

2 Likes

I don’t know about January since i didn’t transfer that data to my present calendar but in Feb I had 10 medical appt, March I had nine, I would have had 10 but the car rental company screwed me over with a doctor appt. As of now I have six or seven for April. It just drains a person and nothing gets done apart from that.

3 Likes

Triston Casas, aka Sexy Baby Face

3 Likes

How’s the ankle?

3 Likes

I recognize all three J! contestants tonight. Monica is an expert on the game show Masterminds.

3 Likes

Lmao oh. I’ll never remember these

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot Muse. Damn :disappointed:

3 Likes

Might nap!!

3 Likes

Glad our Belle is feeling better :heart:

Me too :hugs:

3 Likes

It all depends on what day you call me. I am stuck atm. My GP wants to do a MRI on my head due to my dizziness(even when I am sitting down) to MRI on my ankle from the ortho since the ankle seems to have hit a plateau as far as it wants to heal. The problem is I have an implant and I can’t have MRIs so while I need both I may not be able to get them.

Quick funny story.
One doctor wanted to do an MRI for something, I told them what I said above. She wasn’t happy, hell neither was I, since we could not get the test done so she does a lesser one. I go to the appt across town that does these things. I go in and they prep me. I tell them I can’t have an MRI it is on my chart. I am told they read it. I get into the room and all I see is the MRI machine. I remind the other person I can not have an MRI , she looks at my files, and leads me out as I wait for that room to be ready. Can you guess where they led me the third time?

Another funny story.

I was having my bone density test one year. And the resident in training was in charge. So she does her thing, you hear the films being clicked and clanked. Granted this was the old way they did it. I am still laying on the slab just in case they need to do more if some did not come out. All of a sudden I hear to my right, the resident in training tell her boss, '" I can’t find her bones." Yes, my ears perked up
Her boss said “What do you mean?” The resident shows the film, I had turned my head at this time, and they are perplexed and she keeps repeating no bones.

I loudly said, " Ah, hmm, I can hear you."

They excused themselves and went to the office

Turns out she had placed the film upside down so no image was being created.

I should write a book on stuff like this .

As for SBF that is the only one I remember.

We keep saying we will write our abbrev down but yet to do it. :slight_smile:

Tyler it has arrived at your house got the notice.

3 Likes

Man you are dealing with far too much, Musie. Hope things get sorted out quickly for you :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This is a snippet, other issues happening but these are the ones Im trying to get a handle on which includes bronchitis still wanting to be part of team.

3 Likes

Sending positive vibes your way, Muse :hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes