Things to post about when the Sox have a day off 10.09.21

That’s true.

Monday night I might have to do that. We are going to leahs parents and her brothers are coming in who we don’t see hardly ever so I won’t be on the forum at all :disappointed: will be visiting at least for the first half. I’m hoping leahs parents can have the game on even if it’s on mute. They aren’t huge baseball fans , but they are usually accommodating if it’s a big game. They know I am a massive Sox fan

1 Like

https://mlb66.ir/simulator

I use that quite a bit. Click select game ans you can watch it has every MLB game.

1 Like

Is it safe? I don’t want cooties :rofl:

1 Like

Has the Braves and Brewers game on right now. And when you click full screen it shows the entire game. It’s a cool site. Sometimes it freezes though and you need to reload it

Lmao. I have used it plenty when on the road and have never had a problem. I would suggest using it with your I pad. Apple products rarely get viruses. Not sure about the laptop though but I have had many friends that have used it and don’t have any issues.

1 Like

Thanks. It would be the iPad.

1 Like

I went to watch that and I was asked to sign up for a free trial :woman_shrugging:

Just close it. And try again. Weird. Never seen that before…. You have bad luck :joy:

Maybe @johnlocke has another service. That’s the only one I know of. Never seen it ask someone to sign up before. I’m sure you can just close that. It’s just a pop up.

Yeah, I have some options. I’ll dig em up in a little bit.

2 Likes

OK Joolz. The best and most ethical way to do it is to use my FuboTV streaming account. I can have 3 users on it and I only use 1.

If you are interested I’ll PM you the details.

You simply cannot miss this game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested, johnlocke. Thanks!

1 Like

OK, just sent you a PM here on this site.

Feel free to use it as long as you’d like.

I still have 1 user left and may give that to my best friend Jo dunno

Enjoy the game.

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Imhaving EDO for supper

Japanese food. Mmmmmmm

1 Like

Your Colts play the Ratbirds also on MNF

2 Likes

They sure do!!

Sox playoffs is much more important though but I’ll be following the colts game on my phone. I’m not expecting a win lmao but I hope so.

1 Like

I hope then win as well because it helps my browns.

1 Like

Giants looking to go up 2-0 on Dodgers tonight.

2 Likes

They forgot Christian Vasquez!!

2 Likes

Yes they did. Vaz has been so clutch !