Things to post about when the Sox have a day off 09.20.21

Man, I didn’t have breakfast either. That needs to be fixed.

2 Likes

I agree, I am pretty hungry but I’m not sure what to have. If I eat too much in the morning my stomach and get really sick. It’s pretty sensitive in the morning. Maybe I will just have a coffee, and a piece of toast

2 Likes

Lmao!!! That’s too funny.

2 Likes

Good morning, Muse, Nye and Ayden!

(I think I already said “Good morning” to Tyler)

2 Likes

This is Jasper. We rescued him in 1999 when he was five, he is now 27. Yes, he loves the camera. LOLOL

2 Likes

Good morning, Jasper! image

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Joolz.

2 Likes

Joolz, do you have any furry, fin, feathery, scaley animals?

2 Likes

Wow, big fella lol!!! Holy smokes. Good looking fella though!!

2 Likes

Ayden said good morning passer

I think that’s how he pronounces Jasper :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks. He is under a foot tall under a pound. :rofl::rofl::rofl: But he acts like his 6 ft tall and 225 lb. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No, no animals here. Too hard for me to take care of with my disability and limited help. I’ll post a picture of my cat Scruffy in a bit. She was an old girl that I had to say “goodbye” to in 2005.

2 Likes

Here’s Scruffy. It’s not a good picture because of a poor scan. She was a wonderful Maine Coon.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:( you guessed it, out of likes)

I don’t rescue birds anymore. I’m winding down and slowing down so I just need to take care of the ones that I have right now. Someone just asked me last week to take on a pair of keets. But I know it’s not in the best interest of the ones that I have now even though I really wanted to say yes.

2 Likes

What a beautiful cat, I’m serious. Wow.

Maine coons are amazing animals.

2 Likes

Never easy to say goodbye to a pet

We had to a couple years ago to our oldest dog. Always a tough year when that happens.

2 Likes

Such a nice looking car!!!

2 Likes

How are you out of likes already lmao!??

2 Likes

I had a Calico cat when I was really young and she was insane. You would be petting her, and she would be purring and loved it, and the next second she would be hissing and chasing you up the stairs LOL

2 Likes

Yes, they are very dog-like :grin:

Incredibly intelligent, she would play fetch with me and recognized the sound of my vehicle when I came arrived home from work. She would jump up in her cardboard box on a table in the garage and wait for me to come through the door.

2 Likes