The Tesla Cybertruck

I…am a little speechless.

1 Like

Holy shit! And for only 40 grand. Fascinating. I love it.

My only issue is I see nowhere to install ladder lacks but this seems to me more geared to the outdoors types than a contractor.

Incredible.

If it could tow my 5th wheel I would seriously think about getting one of those. The mad Max road rage factor alone is worth the price!!!

1 Like

Yeah, great.

The soccer moms in Colorado already can’t see me in my 2-seater, and drive like they are invincible.

By the way, this guy and his crew look like the arch-villains in the next Batman movie.

Edit: I’m guessing they are making these in my former home town of Fremont, California? When I lived there, I went on a tour of the old Nummi Car Factory that Tesla eventually bought. Even Nummi was a model of Just-in-Time Manufacturing, and if something was wrong, the lowliest intern rookie in the building had the authority to push a button and stop the production line until the problem was addressed.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with no on this one.

2 Likes

And I thought that all the standard Teslas were pretty ugly…this thing is terrible.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m with headcase. Ugly.

1 Like

Ugly? Maybe.

Scary, too.

I think that might be the point.

Looks like something off of Logan’s Run.

1 Like

Mad Max, Logan’s Run, Batman, the Matrix …

My Sister says Musk makes her think he’s the real-life Tony Stark. Then again, she’s got a crush on the dude.

2 Likes

Anyone here one of the 146K? coffee

2 Likes