TENNESSEE TITANS (9-7) #6 at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (12-4) #3 Saturday, January 4, 2019 at 8:15 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium.

The dude had some game… You remember when he tangled with Antonio brown ?

The Titans defense is legit. The DL is big and nasty. Jeffrey Simmons is going to be a stud. Jurrell Casey is chronically underrated.

BC alum Harold Landry has shaken off a underwhelming rookie season to become the OLB pass rusher that warranted him being a 2nd round pick a couple of years ago.

ILBs Jayon Brown and Rashaan Evans are both tackling machines.

The defensive backfield is stout as well. CB Logan Ryan has played out of his mind this season. S Kevin Byard is an interception machine. The other S is Kenny Vaccaro a wily vet and the enforcer. Former firstvrd draft pick Adoree Jackson is the other CB, and maybe the forgotten man back there.

1 Like

Yeah, and he didn’t cover him one on one. That’s not his game. He’s not a shutdown corner like Stephon.

1 Like

Who won???

Oh… hasn’t started yet.

So I committed to dinner and a game night with Jo and my ex Cindy for tomorrow night. What the fuck was I thinking?

1 Like

Lol, that sounds awk…

Nah, Jo is my my best friend and Cindy and Jo are really good friends. I meant WTF? I won’t be able to watch the game live.

1 Like

Lol, oh I get what you are saying… Well Good Luck with that haha. Sometimes it’s cool watching with company at home with a few beer even if it isn’t live. I do that with most of the Oilers and Senators hockey games.

1 Like

Threesome?

Always a possibility considering the 2 women involved. :heart: :heart: :thinking: :thinking:

We’ll let you know how the game turns out. :rofl:

:rofl:

That’s what halftime is for.

2 Likes

Love it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pictures Johnlocke or it didn’t happen lmao.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow, then Mcdaniels followed in those footsteps 18 years later with the Colts lol!

So the 3rd party of my menage au troi had to reschedule.

Looks like I’m watching the game with you guys. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Awe! No threesome for you. But you can watch Brady live. The next best thing haha

1 Like