Sunday November 17

Hell yes!

1 Like

I hear that often :rofl:

1 Like

I just give it one try and I’m spent :joy:

Wait… What we talking about!

Touchdown !!!

1 Like

Needed that 2 points. I don’t trust our D

1 Like

Ugh lots of time for Rodgers

1 Like

Come on defense. Please get a stop.

1 Like

That helps

1 Like

Stupid dumb penalty.

1 Like

Ugh.

1 Like

We won!!!

1 Like

Holy shit!

1 Like

What a fucking win!!!

AR was the man today! I’m so happy for him

1 Like

I’ll give him credit. He was unbelievable man!! If he plays like that we are a tough team.

1 Like

Ok Jack

I’m gonna go for a bit. Leah’s parents are on their way

I’ll be back later buddy

Grey cup tonight

Go Toronto go

1 Like

Have a nice time. We’re going out for a little walk. BBL

1 Like

Say hi to Brooke for me !

1 Like

Watching this episode of L&O now :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Chiefs lost

Awesome night haha

2 Likes