Sunday January 8th 2023

Leo & Gemma will have Iams cat food. Salmon.

3 Likes

Their food sounds much better ahhahahaha

3 Likes

Tyler, if Colts win they will have the 6 pick lose & they are 5. I think Levis will go before 6 so Richardson could possibly fall in our lap. I’m good with either of those two.

3 Likes

My main concern is if a qb needy team trades up & Colts don’t get either. However, if a team trades up I think it would be for Stroud.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Same here man! I’m fine with either or. I just hope they go for Richardson and don’t pick something stupid.

3 Likes

My fear is, will the colts go for Richardson? I hope so. I could see them hoping to get one of the three QB and if they all go. Colts might go for something else like O line. I hope not

3 Likes

I think Irsay will order Ballard ( if he is still there) to draft a qb.

3 Likes

If he doesn’t he is gone. They need to draft a QB. They will never get a better chance than they have right now.

3 Likes

Hola, y’all.

3 Likes

Morning, Musie. Go Pats!

3 Likes

Morning Muse

Muse,

I’m going to sub express and get a steak and cheese sub.

We’re also watching deliver us from evil. Beyond creepy mocie. On netflix

3 Likes

Update. Jack will not be watching this movie.

3 Likes

I just came from grocery store and bought fixings for subs; will save quite a bit of $$$ doing it this way.

Steak subs are so yummy. What will Ayden and Leah eat?

Hmm looking up the synopsis for that movie. Watching The Batman but came in late so need to go back and watch from start. Got a book and chilling now. I been busy since 6 am, so chilling time. :slightly_smiling_face:

That meal sounds great, Jack. W roasted a whole chicken last Sunday. Roasted chicken is the bomb.

Whatcha eating for lunch, Joolz?

3 Likes

Hahahah I don’t blame you!

Ok he back shortly. Going to get lunch

3 Likes

Ayden will have a cheese sub hahahaha. Leah I’m Not sure yet. We are just going now to check the menu!

3 Likes

In the corner?

3 Likes

Maybe the basement :joy:

3 Likes

Never fails to make me snort laugh.

3 Likes

Boring lunch compared to y’all. Black Forest ham and provolone cheese roll up (I’m not a huge bread fan unless it’s a sub), Campari tomatoes, mini cukes, watermelon, and a Salted Caramel Load’d Bunny Bar.

3 Likes