Sunday, January 7th

Lmao I love this

3 Likes

Itā€™s all people will talk about lol.

3 Likes

My Bunday contribution on Patriots Planet

3 Likes

We got our first snowfall of the season overnight. About 8 inches here.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€¦

2 Likes

Of the season? When Ii was home it was all around us.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Last week I took ma to see my older bro & his family down in Cincinnati & my nephew & his wife & little boy where there so ma got to see her great grand son. She was very happy. Ma has two great grand babies, boy, girl & another boy on the way.

2 Likes

Awesome times for ma :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cute!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome buddy!

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching both the Pats & the Jax-Titians game.

2 Likes

I need a break from football today. Not watching any. After the heartbreak from last night

I did just crush some McDonaldā€™s which was good !!

2 Likes

Other than I forgot my phone at home. I was about 15 or so miles down the road when I realized it & ma said I should go back & get it. I told her this train left the station is only going in one direction. She had hers if we got in a jam or something.

2 Likes

Oooooh makes sense!!! Well sounds like a nice time!!

We got a new poster here, Jack. His name is Ed. Heā€™s a really good guy. Not as sexy as me, but nobody really is but heā€™s close

2 Likes

Watching your honour season 2.

First season was fantastic.

2 Likes

Tyler, I know you donā€™t want to talk football & thatā€™s cool but I hope Jax losses today because I really donā€™t like them.

1 Like

Same here

And Iā€™m happy for Houston

I am more disgusted with the refs costing us that Cleveland game. That horrible call. We had that game won and should be in the playoffs. Literally fucked our season and nothing will happen with them. Iā€™m so tired of it.

1 Like

Root for Houston

NFC will be for Detroit all the way or Rams

1 Like

That right there is the bitch of the bunch. The NFL apologized. Big freaking deal.

1 Like