Sunday April 13 - Tigers (E-Rod) @ Red Sox (Crawford)

Negative!

2 Likes

Jack,

I watched colts vs dolphins week 12 from 1999 last night. Was a really good game. Colts won 37-34. Dan marino played. Great game.

2 Likes

Young Peyton Manning. Edge James rookie year I think

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. I forgot. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Story heating up now. Double

2 Likes

Story doubled and nobody out. Get him home!

2 Likes

Ma said tell your friends hi.

2 Likes

Yes sir!

1 Like

I knew it wouldnā€™t take long!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll pee.

2 Likes

Duvall bong! 6-2 Sox

2 Likes

Duvall!! 6-2!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll drink coffee to that!!

2 Likes

Better win this series and the Washington series because the next 13 games after are brutal
Yankees
Astros
Dodgers
Astroā€™s again.

That will be brutal.

1 Like

2 Likes

Uncle Rico looked good yesterday, Tyler. The pick AR threw wasnā€™t all on him. Missed block by the OL & he just tried to make something out of nothing, Heā€™ll learn from that. Dude does have a rocket arm & when he runs he is a load.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Uncle rico looked very good, but was against second strings. I honestly was way more impressed with AR. He was outstanding. The pick wasnā€™t all on him, but he will make some rookie mistakes. It happens. The drive he had that should have been a touchdown if Pierce could make a basic high school catch was beautiful. AR drove down the field with ease. I was beyond impressed with him! I think itā€™s clear he will be starting for us, but still lots of pre season left

Our kicker is fucking garbage so far lol.

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I told her about Leo breaking my tumbler. Response. Thatā€™s what you get for not washing your things & putting them away after you use them. Sure, ma

2 Likes