Sign Porcello dammit!!

He’s going back to his two seam fast ball his last two starts and has been good his last two starts. Coincidence ? No!!! Sign him at least to another year. He wants to stay in Boston.

I made this thread on the Sox forum there is 47 pages of people arguing about it lol. Some really don’t want him back. I think most did but this year kind of sunk him. He seems to be getting his play back the last two starts though.

Anyway I’m gonna get honey nut cheerios now.

1 Like

I see you are a poster on talksox.com. I think I joined but never participated. They didn’t appear to be a very fun or welcoming bunch. Just my opinion.

1 Like

They really aren’t Joolz. I don’t go on a ton anymore. I like this forum way more. You get attacked constantly for having an opinion. They made a thread about firing Cora and I defended Cora and was attacked but several people. They aren’t all like that, but lots are.

1 Like

I did join in 2013 and posted once. Nobody welcomed me :rofl: so I left and never went back.

1 Like

Lol! That’s pretty much how they role. I’ve been on there since 2011 and know most of them but yes I’ve tried to joke a few times. Some are good. Some are too serious. It’s depressing lol