Save The Expanse

Syfy cancelled The Expanse. But that’s not the end. Alcon wants to sell The Expanse to another network, and we’ll help them!

This show, one of the best sci-fi TV series in decades, if not ever, needs to continue its run. Here’s what to do.

https://savetheexpanse.org

I keep meaning to start watching this. I would think it would end up on Prime.

It really is fantastic. Hopefully its just Syfy trying to renegotiate…

The series seemingly got the axe because of a > complicated rights deal that put an inordinate amount of pressure on the show’s live-TV ratings to make it worth it for Syfy. Deadline reported:

The cancellation decision by Syfy is said to be linked to the nature of its agreement for the series, which only gives the cable network first-run linear rights in the U.S. That puts an extraordinary amount of emphasis on live, linear viewing, which is inherently challenging for sci-fi/genre series that tend to draw the lion’s share of their audiences from digital/streaming

Fuck yeah!!!

Nice. I will watch.

We miss it already. It was a great show for my son and I to watch together. Glad they saved it but between Hulu, Netflick, Amazon and a host of other places it can get just too much.

I still need to watch this. Should have done it a few nights ago when I started something new (Harlots on Hulu).

I thoroughly enjoyed it when it was on SyFy.