Saturday October 3

I hope Braves take out dodgers so bad

3 Likes

When we know about the surgery?

3 Likes

#BamaWin

3 Likes

I see my specialist Monday to get answers. My mri shows 3 bulging discs hitting nerves. Which explains my pain

3 Likes

Whoooop!!!

3 Likes

I crushed a nap. Now I’m hungry and want Chinese food :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Good night, nurse, what the heck, bro? Keep us updated, please.

3 Likes

Yes, apparently years of overstretching and martial art arts and all that stuff has wrecked havoc on my back :disappointed: :disappointed: I am hoping I won’t need surgery just yet. They will definitely get me a Cortizone shot in my spine, which will help with the pain. But I will have to wait and see what he says on Monday.

3 Likes

( and too many Ayden slams)

3 Likes

#RollTide
#BuckeyesWinning
#HAHAMichiganLost :rofl:

3 Likes

Hope all goes well.
Sorry that when you go to the Dr. you have to deal with the nurses not being able to keep their hands off of you.

2 Likes

Dodgers beating the Braves 5-1. Chisox beat the Guardians 3-0. Game one for both

3 Likes

Go Rays.
Yankees suck

TBS game

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. Ugh it’s the worst. They
Are all over me!! It’s so stressful :weary: it’s not easy being you and me.

2 Likes

I saw braves were up ugh. Gross. Stupid dodgers

2 Likes

Belle is singing to me lmao

3 Likes

Hope all goes well, Tyler :hugs:

3 Likes

YouTube!

3 Likes

Thanks Joolz!

3 Likes

I hope Leah gets home soon. I’m hungry. :joy:

3 Likes