Saturday 10.15.22- Have a nice weekend!

I might shower shortly…… but I’m lazy at the moment.

2 Likes

Well first I put the cage on the table and I did that for 2 weeks for him to get used to the cage. Then I set up the cage a few days ago and I got him use to that. l did it in stages so he felt better about it.

There are no rescue places near me atm. I would make the trip and I hate to go to pet store but Jasper is still down. I need to make his health a priority so going with that.

My birds have always been rescued except for Nye who was the son of my first birds ever rescued.

2 Likes

Awe that’s good. Your getting him used to it at least in stages so that’s good! I’m sure he will love the company when and if you find a new friend for jasper!

2 Likes

Unless he’s a grumpy asshole like octane…. Then maybe not lmao.

2 Likes

Oh he will be, lol, because he is a jealous green b****

2 Likes

But he has never been the only bird in the house. This is the 1st time I’ve had just one bird since I started rescuing in 1998 and he is unsettled.

2 Likes

I’m sure he will enjoy the company after a while even if he is jealous! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

What would you name the new friend ?

2 Likes

Tyler?

That’s a nice name :joy:

2 Likes

Well when whoever comes home I have to quarantine them for about a month so he’ll be able to see them but they can’t touch cage… It will definitely be interesting experience for him and us.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I will let you guys know how it all goes down on this new journey for him; I’ll bring you along for the ride lol

2 Likes

I actually had the stupid idea of having you guys name the birds bu then I thought of Tyler naming one of my birds and I thought considering what he wants to name the baby. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s a good idea! Get him used to it. :joy: he might kill the company otherwise!

2 Likes

Lmfao!!!

What’s wrong with Crawl the warrior King?

That’s a cute name for a bird
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Tazawa and Koji. That was magic.

2 Likes

Well, Ill share pictures whenever his buddies come home.

2 Likes

I miss Koji. He was amazing

Lackey also when he was on was awesome , but he was wildly inconsistent.

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

He was!! Great clip, thanks Joolz.

2 Likes

Koji, the fans just gravitated to him

2 Likes

He reminded me a lot of myself actually. Poised, calm and cool.

2 Likes