SALE Day Thread 09.22.21 - Mets (Walker) @ Red Sox (Sale)

Oh good

I wouldn’t have stopped anyway lmao.

2 Likes

Lmao this forum hates Joolz and her ability to like hahahahahah.

2 Likes

Ya pats planet can get out of hand at times for sure.

2 Likes

On the plus hour and 45 to go for me.

2 Likes

Already at 65 posts wow.

2 Likes

Oh, this forum doesn’t like me either with likes. It clearly likes the chosen one, you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, it can definitely get out of hand. When you look on a sports forum and the majority of the threads and post are about politics and religion yeah it can be something else.

2 Likes

You post here Tyler are like I talk in real life. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My husband said when he first met me he understood one out of every third word. After decades of being married to me he says he now understand one out of every two words. So, I said well I guess maybe in 20 more years you understand everything. He walked away. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am French on both sides. We talk fast, we talk loud and we talk a lot. You get me, Tyler.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I know how that goes. The Oilers board gets super bad for Covid and politics too. I hate that shit.

2 Likes

Lmfao that’s amazing!!! Hahahahahaha

I don’t speak much French but I’m sure I sound as nutty as they do :joy:

1 Like

One day I might go to Montreal and see a hockey game

Although , those French are assholes. France is where the nice French people are lol.

2 Likes

Sorry if that offended anyone lmao.

2 Likes

Ditto. Fair debate back and forth is out the window.
But sometimes I login and I just see the first page all about that and I’m thinking this is a sports forum that allows a forum to talk about politics and religion. Some days you think it’s reverse.

2 Likes

You only insulted half of me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My mom’s people are from France and other countries but mostly France. My dad, Canada. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Agreed! It gets annoying

And especially with Covid there is no winning. If someone is against the shot and thinks COVID is fake, you aren’t changing their mind so why argue and argue. I just can’t be bothered. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Leave it at that.

2 Likes

Where in Canada?

I love Canada I’m from saskatchewan. I haven’t been to Montreal, I just hear they are different hahahahaha

I would love to go to France one day.

2 Likes

I feel for the moderator. Oh, boy.

2 Likes

East sid by PEI, Newfoundland and areas right across the borders of Northern Maine.

I’ve been to Paris once. It was so amazing and wonderful and different from what I could relate to as a French person. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have been to Quebec a few times. Love it

2 Likes

Oh nice!

Ya I hear Quebec is nice. Just the people are

Different

Lmao.

2 Likes

Yay day is coming to a close. One hour to go folks.

2 Likes

Go home, eat some supper , watch some of the ball game. Watch some shows lol

2 Likes