Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning good folks!

I’m peeing as I’m typing this

Have a great day

2 Likes

I just earned a Badge that I thought I earned a long time ago :woman_shrugging:

Regular

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.

Tyler, Muse and Jack are “Regular” too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How is that possible? Do you sit to pee? Inquiring minds want to know.

3 Likes

Good morning.

And yeah. I was wondering that myself. I mean i can barely type on a phone with 2 hands. Lol

Whats up with that bro? :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe Kiké will be playing tonight? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

That would be great to see him back in the lineup

2 Likes

If you haven’t been, PNC Park is incredible. Pittsburgh is a wildly underrated town to visit for a baseball or football game.

3 Likes

Congrats Joolz! Welcome to the cool kids club LOL!

2 Likes

Nope, hold with one hand… text with the other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am multi talented my man :slight_smile: I have a data entry speed of 23,000 KPH (almost 80 words a minute) and a typing speed of 145 words per minute :slight_smile: I can type with one hand lol… Pee with the other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Steelers fans… Hmmmmmmm… They seem crazy lol, but I will give it a thought… Maybe it will go on my bucket list.

2 Likes

What’s funny is, during the summer, they don’t feel like “Steelers” fans. They are docile widdle Pittsbuwgh Piwates fans. :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao!

Those poor buggers and their baseball team

Penguins are pretty successful. So at least they have that lol!!

2 Likes

Ah, yes. I forgot you have fast, agile hands (I know, that’s what she said :roll_eyes:) Card tricks, typing speed, etc.

3 Likes

Those will become useful for him when he is all by himself in October

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes