Red Sox (Pivetta) @ Braves( Morton) 7:20

Hanging in there, life moves oregardless. :rofl:
You?

3 Likes

2 Likes

I hear that muse

I see my doctor tomorrow. Gonna try and get written off work for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Are you ill? Your back? Whatā€™s wrong? Need a break?
#TellMeDamnit

3 Likes

Under appreciated is all. Getting 4 hours of sleep a night with Belle and there every day. Never a sick day. Train all the new staff and my coordinator doesnā€™t appreciate shit and bitches at me, so in return Iā€™ll take some time off :blush: he can handle all the work then :blush:

2 Likes

I was hoping it was that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

To sum up. Paul is an asshat

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Yup! I have 65 sick days. Have taken only a few in 7 years. Always there. Zero appreciation so I guess I might as well use them :smiley:

Plus gives me more time at home and Belle and me can watch some Anthony Richardson highlights :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

What jack said !!

3 Likes

Plus he is a chargers fan. He is bitter with life

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

It sounds much like my husband , he is rarely sick. The rare times he has been sick they have called him to do work at home. He doesnā€™t take any time off and finally after being there for so long it hit him. He had to take time for him. So good for you!!!

3 Likes

I feel sorry for your husband. I know exactly what heā€™s going through. It seems the super hard workers that never called in sick. Get shit on because they expect your husband and me to work hard. But it seems the lazy workers always get away with stuff. Itā€™s ridiculous.

2 Likes

And again, James should NOT be in this J! tournament. Itā€™s total BS. You pick him BUT the rest were champion no earlier than what 2021 or 2022 and he what many, many years ago?

3 Likes

Almost time for the Red Sox. Got the pregame on.

And staring at pictures of Anthony Richardson

2 Likes

Celtics @7:30

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand, Muse. According to what I read, the six contestants are ā€œthe highest-ranked current Jeopardy! champions.ā€ James is one of them and qualifies, right? Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not a fan of his demeanor or gameplay.

2 Likes

I did not know that but remember I didnā€™t watch yesterday and didnt read the rules. Also, Iā€™m just tired of him and his cockiness So since he fits the rules iā€™m gonna root for him to lose. :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Play ball

3 Likes

Lost track of time

2 Likes