Red Sox(Paxton) @ San Diego (Snell) 9:40

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

1,000 flash or comics total ?

There’s probably only about 500 flash comics there isn’t that many so I’m assuming you mean total. If we are talking total comics I have about three or 4000 I have almost an entire basement worth lol

3 Likes

The original volume one there is 350 issues, but it starts at 105. Volume two there’s 247. Currently with the flash rebirth and flashpoint and the new 52 there’s may be a couple hundred more. I have absolutely every flash comic other than the early 50s and 60s which are too expensive to get but even then I have a few of those.

I have yet to meet anyone that has a bigger flash collection let me

3 Likes

Now we are talking, between hubby and you, you could open a store

3 Likes

One day I will post my collection, but it will take a while. I have boxes upon boxes upon boxes. In each box, I probably have about 100 comics and I think I have about 40 boxes lol.

3 Likes

Id have to ask him, I dump them all in one category- comics. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Honestly, I thought about it for a time. I could probably get nearly 50 grand from my collection but it’s so much work. I have to go through and sort them out and put them in order. I will probably never get around to doing that.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I know those boxes. They are all over the hluse. I would not be aurprise to find 100 and he has some at his mom’s house

3 Likes

They are sitting in my moms basement currently. Lol.

A big hall of mine came from a comic store going out of business and I swear I bought 1000 comics for like 500 bucks lol

3 Likes

Yes, it’s ridiculous. How fast can add up lol. I have stop collecting the last few months because I just don’t have the room. My mom got mad lol.

3 Likes

Tell your husband we’re going into business together lol

3 Likes

And the thing is he buys two of each copy one to read one to save so I a. sure I underestimated. But he’s never gonna sell any

3 Likes

I know if we put a dollar amount to what it he has oh my goodness, I know we could pay off this house easily and then some. #PipeDream

3 Likes

And here’s a thing. He was getting first editions from the sixties and the seventies from soldiers working under his dad.

3 Likes

He has slowed down alot due to the rising prices

3 Likes

Smart. I should do that lol, I have stopped collecting the last few months. If I have the space I would keep going, but currently our basement to my mom’s basement is totally full. What is your husband fave character?

3 Likes

If you find the right collector, they can sell for a ton of money it’s crazy!!!

3 Likes

Yes, certain comic smell can be eight dollars apiece. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

3 Likes

There’s Belle :hugs:

3 Likes