Red Sox 2019 Off Season

Well, at least Pearce had that one run, and got some kind of cash reward for it.

I wonder if he will turn up somewhere as a Coach. Guys who had to fight for every day they were on an MLB roster usually make good ones.

2 Likes

He definitely contributed to this team! Sad to see him go but I agree with Sprocketboy that he could end up being a coach for a team. He is a smart individual and he said last year that baseball was in his blood and he absolutely loves the sport. I could see him maybe taking a year off or something and returning as a coach.

I hope that is part of his deal, “local kid who plays for Sox joins staff” type of hiring.

1 Like
3 Likes

The friggin man!!! ^^^

2 Likes
1 Like

And he so deserves it. RIP big man.

1 Like

read the comments, they are insane

Wow!

I’m alright with this, he is a bandaid and really fizzled out halfway into last season. Not worth what we paid for him.

1 Like

And on that note.

2 Likes

Hurry up season and just get here already!!

Oh well, Noah. Serve your time.

1 Like

This sucks, he has to serve but he can lose that talent if he doesnt use and nurture it- grow as a pitcher.

1 Like

This just seems unusual as I seen the Army and Navy give many passes until they finish their careers.

Not really sure what their criteria is.

3 Likes

my thoughts as well

1 Like

As in most things Military, it probably boils down to which General or Admiral has a stick up his or her ass.

3 Likes