Patriots at Redskins - Sunday, October 6 2019 at 1:00 PM ET. FedEx Field

Lol maybe we should make one for this site :slight_smile:

Lord knows I need one for the colts tonight. Gonna be a friggin massacre.

I am trying out YouTube TV for todayā€™s game. So far, I am pleasantly surprised at the quality vs what I get on Dish. The picture might even be a little better, no judder. No blocky artifacts. Camera pans are smooth. Biggest drawback vs Dish is 2.0 sound vs 5.1.

This is on a 25mb DSL connection for reference.

New kicker, same missed xp.

1 Like

Ouch. New kicker missed now?

Brady putting up some really good numbers. How do they only have 6 points lol.

Iā€™m here. What did I miss?

Looks like the Real Redskins showed up at halftime

Iā€™m watching via reddit stream. Fantastic picture today and hasnt buffered one time.

Is YTTV delayed vs cable/satellite? Iā€™ve thought about giving it a try in the past. Got tk get rid of this DirecTv monthly payment.

Pats dominant again

Bills win again. Their defense is legit wow.

I was at McDonaldā€™s. I missed a lot of it haha

Gonna watch packers and the cowboys

And wait for the blood bath that will be Indy :frowning:

My post from earlierā€¦

Ol Gunnar donā€™t give a fuck does he. I mean the way he throws his body around is awesome but it makes for a short career.

But to quote the great Brittish poet Joe Elliott once posited,

All right, yeah
I got something to say
Yeah, itā€™s better to burn out
Yeah, than fade away
All right
Ow
Gonna start a fire

1 Like

Iā€™m on call tonight so Iā€™m going to take a nap just in case

1 Like

Donā€™t blame you. I like naps myself!!

Yes, itā€™s delayed from my Dish broadcast, I didnā€™t study it close enough to know how much. I tested the included cloud dvr for the game as well, and it was good.

Iā€™ve used the service in the past and when I move into my new place Iā€™ll be using it full time. Great picture and features relatively cheap. Love the cloud DVR. Is it still unlimited storage or was that just for the roll out of the service?

Pretty sure it unlimited, but does expire.

I wish I could get it without all the extra channels for like 15 bucks for locals and dvr.

1 Like

It hurts me say this butā€¦

LETS!

GO!!

COLTS!

1 Like

ā€œFuuuuck Mahomes is good,ā€ he said with a mixture of awe and jealousy. ā€œIf his arm doesnā€™t explode that guy is going to be so freeking good.ā€

2 Likes

Mahomes really is something special.