WWE , Bama, Bruins and Celtics today - MMA has to be dropped.
Good choice on the porn, Muse!
![]()
Oilers lose again ![]()
Joolz has her amiley rolling the eyes; I have Morticia Adams.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Grabbing some pizzas, one all meat one supreme
Mmmmm yummy
I will have soup lol
Man, what is the problem? They have had an awful start to the season
No idea man. Nobody knows. Just a disaster year. Even McDavid sucks. 2 goals that’s it. Entire team is horrible
What you got going on tonight, Jack?
Howdy, friends. My time online is severely limited so apologies for not popping in to update. I feel like I’m missing so much here.
I’m still in rehab experiencing vertigo but it appears to be slowly improving. I have a feeling it might be a while ![]()
I hope you are well. Miss you ![]()
Hey Joolz!!! Thanks for checking in. I am glad it’s getting better. We all miss you like crazy!!! Just keep contributing to improve !!! It’s awesome to hear from you!!
Joolz ![]()
![]()
![]()
Thank you for letting us know.
Take care and rest.
Muse is watching porn
Jack is kicking ass
I’m watching football
think about you every day, Joolzie
Take your time & get better. Thank you for the update
![]()
Musie, is watching Bama I think. I am
No she said porno, Jack.
I guess she is going to busy for a while then.