NLCS (Game 5) 10.21.21: Braves (Fried) at Dodgers (Price)

What he said

1 Like

If the Sox somehow fail to make it to the big show and the Braves do, I’m rooting for the Braves to smoke the Astros in 4.

3 Likes

Ditto. When we first got cable growing up TBS was one of the channels. That’s how I got introduced to the Braves. Since they were in the NL I started watching them along with the Red Sox.

Plus, the Dodgers must lose.

2 Likes

I started watching the Braves when they signed Chipper Jones, they had a helluva baseball team with 3 of the best starting pitchers in the game, Smoltz, Glavine and Maddux. Yet they managed to win the big game only once with all that talent.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. They had amazing rosters, and amazing players year after year and never went anywhere. You nailed it.

2 Likes

So who’s pitching for the Astros tomorrow, hopefully it’s one of those pitchers the Sox lit up in game 2 or 3.

2 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

You and me both my man.

1 Like

Agreed! They have come up clutch as well in the playoffs this year… Beating the Brewers and going up 3 games to 1 against the Dodgers is no easy task.

2 Likes

Luis Garcia… Likely going to be a bullpen day for them, it’s our best chance to win tomorrow especially with Nate going.

1 Like

Joolz just put that information in the in the game thread

2 Likes

lmao oh… well then.

Damn multi threads lol!!!

2 Likes

Does Mookie not seem to be his old self these days? Looks that way to me.

2 Likes

Haven’t paid much attention in reguar season, but he is playing light’s out in the playoffs.

1 Like

My son let me sleep in till 7 this morning, I feel well rested today actually.

I might be able to stay awake for most of the Oilers game, which starts at 8 tonight.

2 Likes

Really, I only watched a few of his at bats, he didn’t seem all that dialed in to me, I guess I’m not paying close enough attention. lol

2 Likes

The only reason I say it is because the announcer said he was playing good lmao

I actually have no idea. The announcers kiss dodgers ass so you might be right. Mookie didn’t have a good regular season though that’s for sure

2 Likes

With all the money the Dudgers have invested in that team you’d think they’d win more championships.

2 Likes

Lmao I was thinking the same thing hahahahhaqh

1 Like

I’ll be flipping back & forth from Braves & Browns game.

2 Likes