NFL Free Agency 2020

Jamie Collins to the Lions.

Diggs to Buffalo

Fuck. I know the Pats dont have a lot of cap space but what the heck is going on?

Maybe I shouldn’t be surprised. Hoodie typically doesn’t go all out in FA but there have been some big trades and his the master.

Big pickup for an up and coming Bill’s team.

That’s a lotta dough for a wideout, man.

2 Likes

Randal Cobb to the Texans

Dolphins loading up on D

Panthers allow Cam to look for a trade

Interesting.

Please, not CAM for the Patriots.

2 Likes

While I am not a Cam hater, i think there are much better options than a guy with questionable QB skills coming off a serious foot injury.

I’d rather give Stidham a shot. Or sign Bridgewater. Hell id rather sign Winston to a 1 year prove it deal and see if BB and Joshie can reign him in a little.

2 Likes

Newtons cap hit is 21 mil this year, and he is a UFA after this season. Don’t see BB pulling the trigger on that.

1 Like

I don’t either unless you use the big name Cam as teh guy who followed Brady so next year STUDham is free to just play.

Lions sign backup QB

1 Like

remember when Josh was the young wunderkind…good days they were - now Brady wants out of his system!

I just meant from a financial standpoint the Patriots only have a little over 3 mil in cap space. Adding in Cams contract would take some major juggling.

I think more and more I believe this is Stidhams team, for better or worse. Maybe if Herbert or Love drops to 23 they consider one of them. Or maybe they spend a later pick on Fromm or Eason. But I don’t think any of them are the unquestioned starter from day 1 even if the Patriots do draft them.

Or maybe we spend 2020 Tanking for Trevor. :sunglasses:

1 Like

not sure it is in Bill to Tank the season. If there was a year 2008 was it

2 Likes