NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (5-0) vs. NEW YORK GIANTS (2-3) Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 8:20pm ET. Gillette Stadium

Heard an interesting stat that BB is undefeated when playing rookie QB’s at home. Sorry Jones, I like you… but tonight is gonna be uggggggly.

Giants really just don’t have anything going for them. Colts had a damn good o line that stepped up in the chiefs game, and same with that defense. Giants don’t have either one. Daniel Jones looks like he may turn out to be a very good qb, but if Minnesota’s defense held him and the Giants offense to 10 points, he is going to be in for a very rough night against the Pats.

Honestly, I will be stunned if the Pats aren’t ahead by a couple of touchdowns and maybe 20 points plus and pull their starters for the last series or so.

1 Like

Danny Manning?

1 Like

Lmao, why not??

4 Likes
2 Likes

Lmao!!! BB is such a savage .

Media trying to hype this as David vs Goliath. This is like a one legged kitten vs Goliath. Legit if the Giants keep this a 10 point loss or under it’s a huge moral victory.

Mojo.

In his career, Danny Manning never beat the Patriots a single time.

51DbCMBp7JL

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

1 Like

And Mozart could never play electric guitar as well as Jimi Hendrix.

Dear Daniel Jones-Manning,

Let us apologize in advance for the bloodletting that is going to occur tonight. If you haven’t noticed, all your knights sworn to your banner have forsaken you. And our esteemed king is a nearly omniscient wizard with a particular affinity for driving young warriors like yourself completely mad. We know that you weren’t involved in the original transgression, twice taking what was ours and pretending it was yours, but the sins of the father and all that. I expect by the time I’m slugging down my third Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA that your franchise will be ground to dust, just utterung your team name will cause future generations to lower their voices in respect, and Helmetfuckingcatch will be a cautionary tale about waking an angry monster.

In short, its been nice knowing you, and we respect your bravery standing up practically without ally in the face of certain doom. But reality is reality. You will not survive the night.

IIWII,
Patriot Nation.

PS. On to New York (the other one)

3 Likes

where my inactive list!!! I need to sit or start jules and I have a meeting tonight!!!

DVR is my friend!!

1 Like

Lmao “Jones-Manning” :rofl:

great letter!

I really do feel for the guy, tonight is gonna be uuuuuugly.

Hey take it to the Gabe Kapler man candy thread

2 Likes

Too early for inactives.

I know but this meeting is from 6 pm until? and I am in 1st place!!!

thank god for the DVR tonight to see the beginning of the game.

Nobody puts Joolz on the bench!! She’s a starter in every league!!