NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (10-3) at CINCINNATI BENGALS (1-12) Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Paul Brown Stadium.

Another miss of an open receiver.

They should be killing this team.

1 Like

OK I’d like to say this is an overreaction, but it’s been coming on for a long time.

I don’t see any way this team can put together a run where they beat 3 (or 4) good teams on the playoffs.

Even with a win this week the division is not a lock.

There are a lot of factors, but this isn’t a championship caliber team

Playing like this, Miami may be a challenge and a loss to the Bills is not that unlikely.

There have been some good spots, but they are not putting it together. If they do, they could go deep, but I don’t know if they can at this point.

good play…bad throw

Td pass was good.

1 Like

OK, good job all around on the TD throw

2 Likes

Hey now

This Gilmore fellow might be good.

1 Like

Grinding out a drive…

Hey I have an idea,let’s challenge the best CB in the game…

Thank the football gods for dumbasses

2 Likes

Anyone catch my little brother at the game? This is him!

2 Likes

I guess they needed us to doubt them.

It happens that way around these parts. 2003 Rodney Harrison kicking the disrespect card into high gear.

I still don’t think Seventh Heaven is out of the question this season, but … apart from Burkhead and Harry, color me unimpressed with this particular performance by the Offense.

Thankfully Dalton loves to throw passes to the wrong laundry.

1 Like

Channel 4’s poll

Do you feel more confident about the Patriots offense after this game?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If they had a neither option I would have voted. I believe in this team I have just seen too much through 14 games to think they cant get it done.

Yeah, that’s a “not sure” from me, as well.

What is channel 4?

At least we got the coin flip right.

The Cowboys won the toss today and Dak Prescott said we want to kick off. The ref asked him if he was sure and Dak said yes.

The problem? Prescott never said “defer”

So the Rams got the opening kickoff, AND will get the opening kickoff in the second half as well.

:joy:

1 Like

Holy shit, really? 2 ent brain.

That whole “defer” thing always pissed me off.

If you say “kick off” then that should mean the other team kicks off in the second half. It’s not supposed to be a trick question.

After all, this is Football, not an English Exam.

Having said that … :rofl: @ Dak for flunking the Exam.

1 Like