Monday, Monday, so good to me…

So, washed some towels and placed them on the line, 90 mins on recumbent bike and showered cleaned two fridges, made dinner and semi cleaned one bird cage, brought in trash and recycle bin in and sent final words to my publisher on a book. I’m Tyler tired. Not done but sitting for a bit. But cant get to comfy which is easy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How about ever else?

3 Likes

Supermarket CA roll, Campari tomatoes, a mini cuke, UTZ dark russet chips, Gatorade.

3 Likes

Thanks Muse. I just applied for another with RCMP today. 6 I have total. All close December 15 so hopefully will hear by January from one of them.

3 Likes

Wow that is a day!!! You deserve a rest!!!

3 Likes

Yummmmmm!!!

3 Likes

Mmmmm & yummy

2 Likes

Almost nap time :sleeping:

3 Likes

Woke at 1:00 AM and watched an episode of L&O. I believe it was an episode Jack and I watched before.

Det. Ed Green: [draws gun on a suspect with a pry bar] Rock, paper, scissors, gun.

Yes, Abbie was in the episode.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Haha you’re wild Joolz!!!

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Gonna watch the colts game

If they’re getting their ass kicked I’ll switch to oilers

#backupplan

3 Likes

We are having pizza for supper tonight, and you’re damn right I am having pineapple on mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I peed

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yum!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Papa Kraft and Devin both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And btw, Papa loaned one of his Patriot planes to UVA students so they could go to three funerals of their fallen classmates.

I know ppl hate the Patriots and Kraft but he is a wonderful human.

3 Likes

The picture close up.

3 Likes

Wow that is awesome!

3 Likes

Hell yes! Notice, I like your comment but not Jack’s puke face lmao.

3 Likes