Monday, June 13, 2022 without Sox

I can’t speak to that due to client -lawyer privacy.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lunch!!!

Yes!!!

BBL

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Go Celtics!!!

3 Likes

Man, I ate too much!! We saw a neighbor of ours from the neighborhood maybe four or five houses down. When we got up to pay turned out he paid for the both of us. That was so sweet now we’re both trying to figure out how we can return

So, sweet

3 Likes

Trigger your inner Van Damme tonight Boston Celtics! Go kick some ass!!!

2 Likes

Awe that is awesome!!!

And I know a thing or two about over eating lmao. Though lately, I haven’t eaten much. Getting full quickly lately, whenever I have anxiety I lose my appetite it’s so bizarre.

3 Likes

You would love this place, Tyler. I had meatloaf and potatoes and peas, gravy on the potatoes and meatloaf, sweet cornbread and chocolate cake with cream filling

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

The place is like Cheers everyone knows your name if not they ask you. LOL

Everyone there is a regular

3 Likes

JCVD wants to help Tyler

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been washing towels all day. Just put them into the dryer and not starting it. I was only going to start it till they are all in there. So I put them all in there. I closed the door and start it but one was hanging out so I open the door to put it in and close it. I come back later, didn’t close the door all the way so all the clean towels on the floor of the garage I got to rewash them again.

My washing machine is slowly dying so I can only wash three or four towels at a time. I’m washing about 15 to 20 towels right now.

Good grief.

3 Likes

Ugh! Sorry about your mishap, Musie

2 Likes

Thanks, shugs.

Today definitely been a lot of woohoo!!! to are you kidding me? to dang it dang it to heck to what the hell?

Life. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes