3 Likes

Morning everyone have a good day !!

3 Likes

Bump for Muse :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good morning, gang :hearts:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning, everyone. I hope the day is awesome.

This is our anniversary for me to legally marry hubby thanks to these two amazing people. I thank them.

2 Likes

Happy anniversary, Musie :hearts:

2 Likes

Ah, it is not my anniversary, it is the anniversary giving me legal rights to marry hubby. :slight_smile:

My anni is in August.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful, Muse :revolving_hearts: My gosh, how so many milestones like this have made the world a better place to live.

2 Likes

Happy legal rights anniversary, Musie :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Quote is not working for me.

That’s wonderful, Muse :revolving_hearts: My gosh, how so many milestones like this have made the world a better place to live.

It has. Though in the beginning it was not easy. We had people yell racial slurs at us, we had property damaged as well.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No more 10:00 pm games

1 Like

And yet no banana milk in America. Lots of work still needs to be done!

1 Like

Way to tune out the ignorance & stay strong, Musie :hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks, Jack.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I got to find a heating lamp for Nye. He is considered middle age and so he gets cold with his lost of feathers he has now. Finding the right one is making me anxious, I want the right one. So much to know when one has birds.

A tip when your bird is looking not well, heat will help. I have used heat a lot in the past and it has done wonders.

3 Likes

Amazon Reviews and Q&A has worked well for me.

2 Likes

That’s is the problem, I am reading to many reviews. LOL

I think I found one that will work for him. You see, I have to find a reptile heat lamp since they don’t make it for avian creatures. Not that I have seen. So I need to check the specs of each one and than the reviews.

2 Likes

Good luck in your search, Musie

My problem is different. I have a young boy cat that’s a pain in the ass. Not sure if I can find anything on Amazon to fix that.

My young female cat is sweet & no problem.

3 Likes