Thatā€™s why itā€™s so
Important to have a big guy if they are running

Runts like RG3 and Lamar just donā€™t cut it

2 Likes

Didnā€™t think that was possible but wow. Yup

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Tyler, I saw that Saturday said heā€™s sticking with Ryan. Beyond dumb.

2 Likes

Maybe not.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Not even going to watch the game to be honest with you.

Well since itā€™s afternoon game, I might. We are going to the Regina pats game at 7, and then I have friends in from Alberta I am seeing after the game.

This franchise doesnā€™t seem to care overly , so until they fix it and get some decent players I donā€™t care. Iā€™ll watch if Iā€™m home

2 Likes

My day off today.

My co worker whoā€™s last day is January 3 sent me this. The department is so terrible. My coordinator called in sick. Nobody there to help. Lousy pay and a busy job

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not even bad. By January itā€™s 50 emails, 6 pages of errors and 60 voicemails.

Coordinator doesnā€™t give a shit either how stressed we are

3 Likes

More crossed fingers you get a new job.

3 Likes

Thanks Muse. Iā€™m so hopeful!

My coordinator is a prick. He said last week he doubts Iā€™ll ever get a higher paying job. The second I get on with the RCMP il be gloating in his face. He knows without me heā€™s fucked. He is the worst worked in the world. I type 120 words a minute, handle all emails and phone calls and do everything with zero help.

It will be nice to get on with a job that people help and donā€™t treat me like crap :blush:

3 Likes

Tyler, I sending everything good thing I have your way to get the job you want. Take your talents elsewhere!

3 Likes

Thanks brother! Really appreciate that man! Would be a great Christmas present if the RCMP calls me for an interview soon!

3 Likes

Go Pats tonight!

Musie you gonna be here & watch with us?

3 Likes

Yup. Especially if the game and PP go South. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Illl even try and watch some!

Not sure whatā€™s for supper tonight.

Maybe I should stand here naked and when Leah gets home I could say Iā€™m for supper

Granted she will be with ayden. Better not do that :joy:

3 Likes

Give it a shot & report back.

3 Likes