3 Likes

3 Likes

Such a cute little boy! :hugs:

3 Likes

Too damn cute! Thank godness he takes after Leah. :rofl:

3 Likes

He gets his great legs and chizzled jaw structure from me though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man oh man he was talkative this morning lmao. Woke up at 5:30 a.m. and talked and talked and talked until we took him to daycare this morning at 7:30 lolā€¦ That boy could talk for hours.

3 Likes

Yankees suck!

3 Likes

Not quite accurate enough

Let me try

Yankees are a bunch of fucking filthy scum losers. They deserve to not ever sniff another title as long as that pitiful franchise is around. Ever!

There we go :blush:

3 Likes

And sass. :rofl:

3 Likes

Museā€¦ pleaseā€¦ there are others on this boardā€¦ This is awkward you talking to me like thisā€¦ but yes, I do have a nice ass. I appreciate that.

3 Likes

Donā€™t ever change.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Quick ventā€¦

My job is busy as I tell you guysā€¦ My coordinator (who I think is awesome) Paul tried to go to our manager Dawn and ask her for another hireā€¦ and said we have taken on way too much in the last year, with taking phone payments now, took on another bylaw for Short Term Accommodations and applications, Enforcement came along and gave us three times more applications, and we lost a clerk so me and the other Officer are helping the clerk do her job.

Manager said nope no chance, we are fine and the pay is fine.

She is up here now talking and talkingā€¦ Has been for the last hour and a half telling everyone about her weekendā€¦ Fuck I canā€™t stand managers like thatā€¦ Zero fucks for the staff, but she can sit here and talk and talk, and has absolutely nothing to doā€¦ When it gets busy, she is nowhere to be found. Wonā€™t even come around to see what we do. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Any who.

3 Likes

A lot of people want to be a manager or the boss for the prestige, the money and so much more but not everyone should be one

3 Likes

Yup itā€™s pathetic. She makes nearly 130 grand a year and does absolutely nothing

Meanwhile the guys like us that busy our ass for 50 grand a year. Get no extra help. Itā€™s comical how the city works

Hopefully I get on with the federal government eventually.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I wonā€™t be around tonight folks. We are having company over so I wonā€™t be on my phone.

3 Likes

Enjoy your evening, Tyler!

3 Likes

This J! Second Chance thing isnā€™t wowing me. I wanted the return of Cris.

3 Likes