Last Friday of 2022

Anyone have plans for NYE?

3 Likes

That sounds amazing Muse! Some of the best fish I have ever had are at a local mom and pop type place. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Going to Leah’s parents tomorrow for the day, and will be home for the evening… Then at home relaxing. Not a single plan and I am happy about that. Seems we have been out lots lately with friends… Happy to just be home and relaxing!

3 Likes

With that said I might have some coffee and baileys tomorrow night, but we will just celebrate New Years me and Leah and Ayden. Of course Ayden will be in bed by 8, but me and Leah will try and make it to midnight if we can lol.

3 Likes

Tonight I shall party… By that I mean watch the Oilers game at 8 and then fall asleep lol.

3 Likes

I forgot to tell you folks, I was invited for more testing with the RCMP which is January 11, 2023… If I do good on that testing, I likely qualify for interview and then a job!! Cross fingers I do well on that test!

3 Likes

Crossed fingers!

Carrots cake here I come

3 Likes

Or chocolate cake

3 Likes

Maybe cheese cake

3 Likes

Lemon meringue?

3 Likes

Yellow cake with frosting?

3 Likes

And ones Im not sure of. :rofl:

3 Likes

But getting coconut cream pie

3 Likes

What I like about mom and pop places is this. You get a dessert at a name brand you get a sliver of dessert for a stupid price. At a mom and pop you get a hunk of a slice for same price and most times less.

The servings all round are bigger

3 Likes

Also declisious, granted I don’t like raisins in mine. Leah does though!

3 Likes

I’m going to a friends place for a small party but will be home right after midnight if not before.

1 Like

That is exactly it, and same with the portion of food… They always give a ton of food and it’s always delicious for a really good price. I love that about those places. Regina doesn’t have too many of them but they’re really good!

3 Likes

I have been given the ultimate compliment.
Hubby said when you do something :100: exactly how I did it just once, it takes you more.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha awesome!!

3 Likes

3 hours to go for me! Everyone gets to leave at 3 today for New Year’s Eve, but I have to stay till 4:45. Good present for their hardest worker I guess. Oh well, I shall drink beer shortly :slight_smile:

3 Likes